- Location: South West England
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £50-53k
- Date Posted: 06/06/2023
- Expiry Date: 14/07/2023
Production Manager – Food Mang
Location – South West England
Salary – £50-53k
To support the Operations & Improvement Manager with the effective management of the Dairy operational teams, to deliver all quality and service requirements relevant within these operational areas.
- Contribute to the Company business plan by maximising the efficiency and performance of the people and equipment within the production function.
- Lead by example, with self-motivation, to develop and drive Key Performance Targets.
- Develop and support the on-site CI initiatives.
- Coach, develop, recruit and train new members within production.
- Take responsibility for all health and safety, hygiene, and quality matters on shift.
- You will need to have a proven track record of delivering results against the KPIS and on-site targets.
- Its beneficial if you have examples of CI techniques and tools you’ve used previously.
- Ideally you will be hands on and be somebody who leads by example.
- Need to have high energy and high passion to succeed in this role.
- Health and Safety qualifications and an understanding of policies are highly preferred. Including IOSH and Food Safety.
- The site is very well established
- The business is in a position where they’re increasing capacity and therefore production. It’s an exciting time to start with plenty for you to get stuck in to!
If you want to know more about this opportunity call Lois on 0161 832 7463 or email your CV direct too email@example.com with reference LO/13426