- Location: Hertfordshire
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£40-45k
- Date Posted: 18/02/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/03/2022
My client is a B2B manufacturer that is bursting with innovation and creativity. They are a fast-growing and dynamic business who invest heavily in their team and put their values at the top of their agenda. Their state of the art factory in Hertfordshire is where the magic happens that they are looking to add some superstars to the team!
This role plays a vital part in their disruptive innovation and growth plans for the future.
Salary: c £40-45k
Role: Production Manager
- Brand new position brought about by growth, you will be managing the new inhouse facility from a production and quality perspective.Experience of liquid blending would be an advantage. Most importantly this requires a people person who is happy to roll their sleeves up and wants to make a difference.
- Lead by example, ensuring a safe and efficient work place is maintained at all times
- To ensure that all employees within the Production departments are adequately trained within their working areas and signed off accordingly, ensuring individuals are multi-skilled in all areas of the Warehouse
- Be part of the HACCP team attending monthly managers meetings and lead ad-hoc production meetings as required
- Ensure that CCPs are recorded and finished product is booked, and adjust system accordingly
- To ensure any non-conformances within the Production departments are followed up and resolved to a satisfactory standard according to Company policies and procedures.
- Monitor production to ensure jobs are done to high standard with accurate following of processes.
- Experience of working in a fast paced Food & Drink / FMCG manufacturing environment
- Strong experience of working with liquid filling or liquid blending would be a distinct advantage for this role.
- Relevant supervisory skills and experience preferred, ideally running a production area environment, with previous experience as a Team Leader in a controlled and application environment.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills and leadership qualities
- A “can do” attitude with high levels of tenacity and determination to fix problems.
- Be an influencer/mentor with the energy, vision and ability to inspire those around you.
If you are a Production Manager or a Team Leader looking to step up and join a progressive, forward thinking company get in touch!
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward CV’s to email@example.com quoting reference KG/10326 or call 07399 935 170 / 0161 832 7463