- Location: Dorset
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Up to 60k
- Date Posted: 25/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 25/02/2023
Production Manager – Food & Drink
Job Title: Production Manager / Site Manager
Salary: Up to 60k
- Are you a hands-on, experienced Production Manager in Food manufacturing?
- Can you demonstrate a track record of driving performance of both machinery and people?
- Have you succeeded in a pressurised, fast-paced manufacturing environment?
- Have you successfully implemented health and safety and continuous improvement techniques?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on…..
- You will be responsible for managing one of the company’s manufacturing facilities.
- The role will involve motivating, developing, and leading the workforce in a high-speed FMCG environment.
- You will ensure the factory production plan for each shift is achieved, and in doing so maximise the use of resources including raw materials, labour, and yields.
- My client has an excellent reputation with their customers
- This is a great career development opportunity – a real chance to make your mark and drive change.
- With a very stable work force, this food manufacturer invests in a strong people culture and is keen to develop its staff.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref AHC/12477 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion.