- Location: Suffolk
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £45-55k, Days Based Role
- Date Posted: 01/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/10/2022
Posted by: Silven
Job title: Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager
Salary: £45-55k, Days Based Role
- You will have Production Management experience in a fast-paced food manufacturing environment
- Proven experience in leading, motivating and developing teams
- Strong Lean Manufacturing/ CI experience
- Ability to adapt and deliver exceptional results
- Understand the needs of the retailers and their standards
You will report directly to the Site Lead, working as part of the SLT you will be responsible for a key area / business unit.
- Directly responsible for Production Shift Team, effectively and efficiently managing the resources at your disposal, to ensure best use of people, plant and materials, and that the area under your control achieve the targets for output volume, quality and efficiency.
- Supervise the Shift Teams giving direction, motivating, coaching and counselling as necessary to encourage them to achieve the performance targets/ KPI’s.
- Ensure daily work schedule is implemented effectively in accordance with agreed plan including the availability of labour, raw materials and machinery to achieve desired plans.
- Ensuring all product produced is aligned with BRC food safety standards, and are delivered on time, and without damage, to our customers.
- Drive a conscious Health & Safety Culture
- Work to drive CI/ Lean Manufacturing and Best Practice across the site.
- My client is a well-established food manufacturing business
- A multi-site company with this role based in Suffolk (Commutable from Norfolk)
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting reference MC11796 or call Maxime Cable on 07792 465247.