- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £50k
- Date Posted: 30/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 04/03/2023
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Production Manager – Days
- You must have a proven track record in operations within an FMCG or Food production environment.
- Previous experience managing a production/manufacturing team is essential.
- You must be able to develop employees and enhance productivity through training, communication and strong leadership.
- You must have implemented KPI’s and be able to demonstrate how you have improved the performance of your team.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role is an influential part of the site’s management team and is responsible for operations within the production/manufacturing facility.
- Directly managing a team of Shift Managers, you will be responsible for driving performance against KPI’s such as waste, machine efficiencies and health & safety.
- Utilising your coaching style of management, you will mentor and lead the team of Shift Managers to improve their performance and capabilities as managers.
- My client is a well-known food manufacturer with a well-respected reputation in the market.
- A recent restructure on site, there is now a vacancy for a Production Manager at the company’s Lancashire based, impressive manufacturing facility.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/12513 to email@example.com for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.