- Location: Gloucestershire
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £40-45k
- Date Posted: 02/08/2023
- Expiry Date: 08/09/2023
Role – Production Manager
Salary – £40-45k
Location – Gloucestershire
Shifts – Mon-Fri days (flexibility required)
Are you a dynamic and experienced Production Manager with a passion for delivering high-quality products? We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our client, a leading artisanal SME with an international presence, as a Fresh Food Production Manager based in Gloucestershire.
Our client is a fiercely independent and successful company. With a strong reputation for quality and an ambitious growth plan, they are focused on delivering soul at scale while maintaining their artisanal roots.
As the Fresh Food Production Manager, you will be a key member of the team, playing a crucial role in driving the success of their production kitchen. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the safe and efficient production of high-quality food products while meeting commercial KPIs. Your day-to-day tasks will involve leading and managing the production team, implementing operational policies and procedures, and championing continuous improvement efforts.
- Foster an environment and culture that encourages the production kitchen to perform at its best.
- Lead and manage the production team through hands-on, visible leadership.
- Ensure the achievement of site productivity, quality, service, and commercial objectives.
- Oversee the day-to-day “Food Safety Management System” (FSMS) to maintain compliance.
- Develop a team of engaged individuals through structured training and succession planning.
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives and promote best practices within the production unit.
- Ensure full compliance with Health & Safety, Food Safety policies, legislation, and regulations.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of two years of production management experience in a fresh food manufacturing business.
- In-depth knowledge of product and process management, including master production schedules and costed standards.
- Strong understanding of Food Safety, Health & Safety, and HACCP principles.
- Proven track record of effectively managing teams and fostering personnel development.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and exceed KPIs in previous roles.
- Excellent administrative, oral, and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in computer systems, with strong Excel skills.
- An adaptable and flexible approach.
To apply, contact Amelia on 0161 832 7463 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference AHC/13741