- Location: Central London
- Job Type: NPD/Food Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
- Date Posted: 31/10/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/11/2022
£40,000 – £45,000 + Bonus
Job Reference: GG/12032
Would you like to join an award-winning ready meals brand with a family feel who are leaders in what they do? Supplying all the major retailers, their meals are developed to be as nutritious as possible, with 100% natural ingredients with no added salt or sugar.
There is currently an opportunity for a for a bright, motivated individual to join the business during a period of growth The successful candidate will support the business with a wide range of product, process and technical aspects of the business.
- Lead all NPD and EPD projects from concept through to launch. Reporting to the Product and Operations Director, you’ll be responsible for developing new concepts and delivering them through factory trial to launch, working with both internal stakeholders and appropriate manufacturing partners.
- Responsibility for existing product portfolio. Ensuring that our consumers are having the best possible experience every time they try anything from the company.
- Educated to degree level, 2:1 or above
- Circa 3 years’ Product or Process Development experience in food or drink, ideally chilled/fresh, including a track record of successful product launches and a specific interest in nutrition
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of food development processes and operations
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and abilities in stakeholder management
- Commercially minded and highly numerate
- Small company mind-set – hands-on, flexible, loves both working as part of a team and also on own initiative
If you feel you fit the brief for this opportunity and would like to take on a new challenge with an exciting business, click ‘apply now’ to be considered. Or contact Gilbert Gregory on 02037943983 or 07487732962 or firstname.lastname@example.org