- Location: Edinburgh/Glasgow with travel
- Job Type: Other Managerial Job Function
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Excellent + benefits
- Date Posted: 13/01/2022
- Expiry Date: 28/02/2022
Procurement/Purchasing Manager – Food and Drink
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Procurement/Purchasing Manager
Location: Edinburgh/Glasgow with travel
Salary: Excellent + benefits
My client is a globally recognised brand and is a key player in its sector.
With a real emphasis on people development and determined strategic growth they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and talented Procurement Manager to help articulate and define the future strategy for their core categories. They truly are a company who strive to be the best in all they do and are an exciting business to work for!
- We’re looking for a graduate calibre Procurement Manager, preferably MCIPS qualified with extensive experience in directs procurement.
- You’ll have a strong track record as a Procurement Manager, managing a multi-million pound spend along with superb commercial awareness.
- You must be driven and ambitious as there are fantastic career opportunities available for successful individuals.
- You’ll have a passion for what you do and always deliver to the very highest standards. You work with openness, honesty, and integrity.
- You need a demonstrated track record of strong negotiating performance and devising and implementing category strategy.
- As a key member of the Procurement team you will strive to deliver the business’s growth strategy and the goals in support of the development of world class performance and facilities.
- As Procurement Manager, you will implement purchasing strategies to achieve continuous improvement and competitive advantage across all suppliers.
- You will continually investigate and recommend new and comparable materials, techniques, etc. that may increase the Company’s systems profitability, productivity and effectiveness.
- Create, implement and continually improve a balance procurement agenda looking at cost, quality, complexity and process execution across all purchased goods and services within the European direct category.
- This role is ever evolving and requires interaction with key business stakeholders and category / functional leaders.
To apply for this exciting opportunity with this leading business , please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/PME to email@example.com or call Emma on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.