- Location: East Riding of Yorkshire (Remote working available)
- Job Type: Purchasing/Procurement
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£60k - £70K + benefits
- Date Posted: 06/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 14/01/2023
Procurement/Purchasing Manager – Food and Drink
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Procurement/Purchasing Manager
Location: East Riding of Yorkshire (Remote working available)
Salary: c£60k – £70K + benefits
My client is a globally recognised brand and is one of the largest player in its field.
- We’re looking for a graduate calibre Procurement Manager, preferably MCIPS qualified and being from a Food/Drink/Ingredients/Foodservice or Food retail background is essential.
- You’ll have a strong track record as a Procurement Manager, managing a multi-million pound spend along with superb commercial awareness
- You must be driven and ambitious as there are fantastic global career opportunities available for successful individuals.
- Ideally you will have a strong negotiation skillset.
- You’ll have a passion for what you do and always deliver to the very highest standards. You work with openness, honesty, and integrity.
- You need a demonstrated track record of strong negotiating performance and devising and implementing category strategy.
- As a key member of the Supply Chain team you will strive to deliver the business’s growth strategy and the goals in support of the development of world class performance and facilities.
- As Procurement Manager, you will implement purchasing strategies to achieve continuous improvement and competitive advantage across all suppliers.
- You will continually investigate and recommend new and comparable materials, techniques, etc. that may increase the Company’s systems profitability, productivity and effectiveness.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and commodity information is an essential part of this role.
- You will work and liaise closely with Marketing/Finance and Commercial teams to prioritise needs and ensure full operational understanding.
- With a real emphasis on people development and determined strategic growth they are now looking to recruit an ambitious and talented Procurement Manager to help articulate and define the future strategy for their core categories.
- They truly are a company who strive to be the best in all they do and are an exciting business to work for!
To apply for this exciting opportunity with this leading business, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM/12260 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hannah on 0161 832 7463 for a confidential discussion.