- Location: East Lancashire
- Job Type: Purchasing/Procurement
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 basic salary
- Date Posted: 15/03/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/04/2022
‘Procurement & Projects Officer’ – with a truly delicious product
If you love Procurement, and you want to work with an amazingly delicious product – probably the best in their sector, here’s a chance to do just that, in the rolling hills of Lancashire.
About the Company
- They’re a family run business with a lovely, supportive culture.
- They make such good products that the business is growing.
- They’re in the beautiful rolling hills of Lancashire.
- You’ve been working in Procurement, or in a Projects role within a food or FMCG company before.
- If it was an SME or a growing business, or even a family, that’d be great.
- If you can get to Lancashire, that’d be a definite plus, by car ideally.
Salary and Package.
£35,000 – £40,000 basic salary.
Only 4.5 days a week. That’s like 26 days off extra a year.
The half day a week off is on Friday afternoon.
32 days holiday a year.
Pension. Auto enrolment at 4% after 3 months.
If you like the sound of becoming a Procurement & Projects Officer working with the nicest and best product in its category; if you like the sound of having Friday afternoons off; if you think 26 half days off plus 32 actual days off sounds like a great deal – then at least get in touch with me to see if this role could be of interest.
07399 934 816
If you can’t drive or have never been in a role that’s has anything involving Procurement, then its probably not the right one for you 😊