- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Purchasing/Procurement
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
- Date Posted: 17/03/2023
- Expiry Date: 21/04/2023
Procurement Coordinator – Food Manufacturing
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Procurement Coordinator
Salary: £22,000 – £25,000
Do you have an excellent knowledge of procurement and purchasing and are looking for a new challenge?
There is genuinely not a better company to work for than my client. They are an incredible successful and growing family-owned business who are very passionate about their people and products.
- Reporting to and working closely with the Commercial Procurement Manager to provide support with purchasing and procurement.
- Build and maintain good relationships with suppliers.
- Involves all aspects of purchasing, tracking, and receiving orders for raw materials and packaging.
- Create and maintain a plan to continuously improve purchasing to ultimately minimise stock holding, costs, wastages and out of stocks without compromising on quality.
- Liaise with other departments to assist with purchase orders and invoicing queries and deliver cost saving opportunities.
- Proven track record of procurement and excellent knowledge of purchasing and supply process.
- Self-motivated, excellent organisation skills, and communication skills with an ability to build strong relationships with other departments and suppliers.
- Strong analytical and IT skills to work with trends in relation to forecasting.
- Ability to understand and manage an extensive range of SKUs.
- Previous experience in food production is advantageous but not required.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then please contact Trudi Sutcliffe at Silven on 07925 627 295 or email Trudi.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference TS12882