- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Technologist
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £40k
- Date Posted: 03/02/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/03/2022
Are you an experienced Process Technologist who would like to join a multi-site food manufacturer?
Job Title: Process Technologist
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: up to £40k
- Preferably 2+ years’ experience in a food manufacturing environment with a proven capability to deliver projects.
- Recipe balance and a depth of shelf life understanding as well as experience with Retailers are a definite requirement, as is running factory trials.
- Team building, organisation and ability to balance multiple projects are a must.
- Degree in Food Science or equivalent is essential
You will be responsible for Plant recipe adherence and control from concept to implantation and continuous improvement of existing recipes.
You will constantly look to improve yield, ingredient performance and ensure consistency of quality whilst being conscious of cost implications.
You will naturally have an analytical approach to problem solving and therefore will be converse with Continuous Improvement tools and techniques and a natural communicator.
You will develop new ideas and plant-based improvements to bring about cost-based savings on existing processes.
Support the plant with technical knowledge on ingredient functionality and problem solve issues as they arise.
Support plant-based trails liaising with technical & operational team members across the process and reporting such to key persons on site.
- Multi-site food manufacturer.
- A leader in their sector, they are a values-driven business.
To apply for this role please contact Carole Hearn on email@example.com or alternatively call on 0161 832 7463 quoting reference CH/10452