- Location: Merseyside
- Job Type: Packaging
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35k - £40k + Benefits
- Date Posted: 14/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 17/01/2023
Process and Packaging Technologist – FMCG
£35k – £40k + Benefits.
Would you like to work for an innovative food manufacturer, part of a group that boasts over a century of history? Are you a personable Packaging & Process Technologist with fast-paced FMCG/Food experience?
If so, please read on…
- Working with the commercial and NPD teams on all NPD projects and product relaunches.
- Running factory trails alongside the NPD teams.
- Working to secure the best deals with suppliers
- Ensuring all critical path deadlines are met
- Attending print runs to test and approve quality standards
- Managing all non-conformances and customer complaints
- To manage all origination costs in line with Budgets
- Conducting trials in the bakery and for transit tests
- Managing the packaging inventory
- Working to eliminate single use plastic from the business
- Understanding the strategic direction of private label customers on packaging
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in a fast paced FMCG environment
- The ability to lead a team by influencing and persuading
- Strong self-motivation
- Team working skills
- Problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with HM/12307 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.