- Location: Northwest London
- Job Type: HR - Human Resources
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50k to £55k w/ benefits DOE
- Date Posted: 06/09/2023
- Expiry Date: 13/10/2023
Location: Northwest London
Salary: c£50k to £55k w/ benefits DOE.
Growing food manufacturing business are looking for a People Partner to join their well-established team. You will need to have a proven track record of working within a similar role within FMCG / Food.
- Working closely with the Senior People Partner and the Engagement & Insights Manager on all companywide engagement activities, listening forums and ensure all feedback is actioned accordingly.
- Working cross functionally with heads of departments to identify talent, and to plan career moves, ensuring that development is planned across all departments within the business.
- Leading the vision and values of the business.
- Coaching managers to improve people management whilst deploying appropriate HR interventions to support business strategy.
- You will facilitate appraisals, calibration programmes, company events etc.
- Offer your support to the team on any complex and high-profile ER cases. Offering front line advice and coaching if required.
- Hybrid working is available. You will be expected to be on site 3 days a week.
- You have experience of working within growing businesses in a People Partnering role – manufacturing experience would be preferred.
- You should be an experience people partner or alternatively a strong people advisor who is looking for the next step within your career.
- Ideally you should be a strong and driven personality with the ability to influence and advise at a senior management and board director level.
- You should be able to demonstrate continuous professional development in people and performance management.
- Should be accustomed to strategic project and people management, and you should be able to build and develop strong relationships.
- The business has been going from strength to strength for the past 24 months, growing rapidly and in turn increasing their workforce.
- IT equipment will be provided.
- Other benefits include free products, structured development plans, wellbeing programmes and so on.
If you wish to apply to this role, please contact Hannah on 0161 832 7463 or email Hannah directly at email@example.com quoting reference HM14012.