- Location: Clwyd, Cheshire, Shropshire
- Job Type: Packaging
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£50k - £60k w/ benefits
- Date Posted: 22/09/2023
- Expiry Date: 27/10/2023
My client is looking for an experience packing manager to cover their food production hall. As a growing business they are looking for people who can grow with them and demonstrate the initiative and capability to do so.
Job Title: Packing Manager
Location: Clwyd, Cheshire, Shropshire
Salary: c£50k – £60k w/ benefits.
- You will have previous experience specifically within the food manufacturing/FMCG sectors in a role managing people to achieve successful KPIs. Including packing team leaders and general operatives.
- It is essential that you are able to relate to people well and understand situations quickly and this requires excellent interpersonal skills.
- It would be preferable for the candidate to understand Kaizen or 5S, or alternatively have some previous experience of engineering.
- Due to the nature of the role will have a lot of responsibility and require people to make decisions on the spot.
- Overseeing the continuous implementation of both GMP and HAACP is key as well as ensuring Health and Safety regulations are always adhered to.
- Working to and achieving KPIs will form a central part of the role as will ensuring that direct report understand both their targets and why they are important.
- Making sure the packing area production targets are all met within deadlines, without compromising quality or control of costs.
- If these regulations are not being adhered to the role will have the responsibility to act.
- My client is a branded and own-label food manufacturer with manufacturing sites throughout the UK
- They have recently heavily invested in the business and will continue to do so including the development of their own staff internally.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM14233 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463