- Location: Surrey
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£28k
- Date Posted: 10/01/2023
- Expiry Date: 18/02/2023
Order Processor – Food Manufacturing
Role: Order Processor
Shifts: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Do you have experience of order processing or warehousing, preferably within FMCG or food production?
- Are you a proactive, enthusiastic individual with some processing experience?
- Do you have strong organisational skills, along with excellent verbal and written communications skills?
- Are you proficient with Microsoft Excel?
This role reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for ensuring that customer orders are successfully fulfilled.
Duties will include:
- Receiving customer orders and sending to the warehouse team
- Liaising with the warehouse to ensure orders are correctly fulfilled and delivered
- Participate in cost saving exercises
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting AHC/12372 to email@example.com – or for a confidential chat call me on 0161 832 7463