- Location: West Midlands
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£45k + Benefits
- Date Posted: 24/10/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2022
Operations Production Manager
Location – West Midlands.
Salary – c£45k + Benefits.
Taking ownership of the full facility from primary to production through too despatch alongside the site GM for a large food manufacturing business. Working Monday to Friday days.
- Deliver KPIs in all areas, including cost controls, yields, health and safety, transport costs and so on.
- Ensure consistent development and support for your teams.
- Lead the areas operational teams in the Health & Safety culture, adhering to the ethos of ‘Safety is a Condition.’
- Part of the senior leadership team, making decisions that will maintain and enhance the flow of the operational areas.
- Constantly using operational excellence and lean to ensure you are achieving the best possible results.
- Previous management experience and proven examples of developing members within your team.
- Relevant food safety/manufacturing/engineering qualifications are highly desired though they are not essential to apply. Specifically, if you have primary process experience.
- Background in project management of lean projects and proven results of improvements those projects lead to on site.
- Ideally you will be ambitious and be looking to grow your career with this company as career development is an absolute given.
- Life insurance and pension offered to all employees.
- Supplies retailers and independent channels across the UK and Ireland with top quality products whilst exceeding industry standards.
- Career progression and your own development is clearly laid out within this business meaning you can grow alongside them.
If you think you’re up for this challenge, then contact Hannah on 0161 832 7463 or email Hannah at Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference HM11999