Operations ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 06/01/2021
Posted by: Silven Recruitment
Job Title: Operations Manager
Salary: £Excellent + car allowance + bonus & pension
The Candidate –Operations Manager:
- Do you have a proven track record as an Operations/Manufacturing Manager in a fast paced environment?
- Food Manufacturing or FMCG experience is essential.
- Can you demonstrate where you have implemented manufacturing systems and KPI’s?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
- Do you want to join a business where you can make a difference?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role – Factory Operations Manager:
- Reporting to the Site General Manager, you will manage the factory teams to ensure the highest quality product leaves the factory.
- Working with the cross functional management team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices.
- You will contribute to the manufacturing strategy development.
- This is a hands on operational role where you can have a real influence over the structure and success of the business.
- My client is a world leading Food Manufacturer with market leading processes and equipment.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a world-renowned manufacturing business and be a key player in making a difference to their business.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/OMT to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0161 832 7463.