- Location: Oxfordshire
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £ Competitive
- Date Posted: 19/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 21/01/2023
Job Reference: GG/12305
Would you like to join a hugely successful, values-led food brand included in the Sunday Times Best Companies top 100 list? This is an opportunity for a successful Operations Manager with experience of both production and co-manufacturing within an FMCG environment to play a key role in helping the business achieve its ambitious growth targets.
- Own all things manufacturing. This involves building strong relationships with all co-manufacturing partners in order to aligning strategies & goals and make sure there is an efficient supply chain in place.
- Be the voice of the manufacturers to ensure the company has the right manufacturing partners to meet their ambitious strategy.
- Inspire, excite, motivate and nurture the Production team
- Lead, manage and ultimately develop everyone in the team, making sure each team member has a clear development plan and is regularly working towards achieving these goals
- Be highly visible within the company, making sure that the needs of customers are being met from a service level point of view, that waste costs are in control, that the business has the right stock in the right place and that NPD launches have the best chance of being successful
- Lead your team, instilling an air of calm to allow you and the team to effectively manage business priorities.
- Embrace, embody and exude all that is special and unique about the company
- Experience of working with contract manufacturing in an FMCG / food environment
- Experience of working in an FMCG production environment
- European languages would be an advantage
- Be a strong project manager and have the tenacity to see projects through to the end
- Training and development to support your career pathway
- A competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday and the ability to buy more, high street discounts, wellbeing events, Give It a Go days etc.
- A great place to come to work!
If you feel you fit the brief for this opportunity and would like to take on a new challenge with an exciting business, click ‘apply now’ to be considered. Or contact Gilbert Gregory on 02037943983 or 07487732962 or firstname.lastname@example.org