- Location: North West/Merseyside
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £65k + car allowance and excellent benefits
- Date Posted: 14/06/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/07/2022
An exciting opportunity with a food manufacturer now looking to recruit an Operations Manager to develop the site and team performance. This factory is a fast-paced, demanding environment that requires an organised, structured Operations Manager used to setting high standards.
Location: North West/Merseyside
Salary: £65k + car allowance and excellent benefits
- Previous experience as an Operations Manager in a Food or FMCG manufacturing environment..
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Demonstrate excellent organisation and planning skills – have implemented good systems and processes, influencing behavioural change.
- Have driven improvements in reduction of waste, labour cost, machine efficiencies, etc.
- Proactive cooperation – the ability to work collaboratively with Technical and Engineering demonstrating commitment to achieve group objectives.
- Ensure technical / GMP standards are communicated to the Operations staff and adhered to.
- Ensure that finished products are consistently manufactured meeting prescribed standards, on time and meeting consumer expectations.
- Maintain a safe working environment striving for zero accidents through continuous coaching on safety behaviours.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture.
- Provide effective coaching to develop the team to their full potential and to achieve objectives.
- Ensure on-going smooth operation of Factory through employee and industrial relations.
- My client is a manufacturer of branded and retailer label food products.
- This site has huge scope for development and increase in capacity.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/11444 in the subject field to email@example.com or call Carole on 0161 832 7463