- Location: Shropshire
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£60k
- Date Posted: 28/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 03/06/2023
Operations Manager – Food Manufacturing
Role: Operations Manager
The Candidate – You:
- 5 years or more in a senior management role in Operations or Production within the food manufacturing industry.
- You will need to have excellent managerial skills, including communication and leadership qualities, along with a proven background in managing teams.
- Being able to demonstrate your knowledge of continuous improvement is essential.
- A passion for developing teams, changing cultures and hands-on people management.
The Role includes:
- Reporting to the Site Director.
- Lead and manage the manufacturing operation to ensure Production output is achieved within Line Utilisation, Yield, Quality and Budget targets.
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness through Continuous Improvement, working towards World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards
- Create a high calibre, high performing team and enable them to deliver the manufacturing strategy.
- Part of the senior leadership team, making decisions that will maintain and enhance the flow of the operational areas.
What will you get?
- A rapidly growing business within the food manufacturing industry
- Opportunities for career development across the business
- An excellent remuneration and benefits package.
To apply for this role please contact Amelia on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively on 01618327463 quoting reference AHC/13213