- Location: East Riding of Yorkshire/North Yorkshire
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£60k depending on experience.
- Date Posted: 05/11/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2021
Location – East Riding of Yorkshire/North Yorkshire.
Salary – c£60k depending on experience.
Taking ownership of the operations on site, maintaining strong relationships between each department whilst driving efficiency.
- Deliver KPIs in all areas, including actions and results.
- Ensure consistent development and support for the team driving continuous improvement
- Lead the areas operational teams in our Health & Safety culture, adhering to behavioural safety
- Part of the senior leadership team, making decisions that will maintain and enhance the flow of the operational areas.
- Constantly using operational excellence to ensure you are achieving the best possible results.
- Previous experience working as an Operations Manager within the food industry.
- Mandatory to have food or FMCG experience.
- You will need to have excellent managerial skills, including communication and leadership qualities, along with a proven background in managing teams.
- Being able to demonstrate your knowledge of continuous improvement is essential.
- A passion for developing your teams and ensuring KPIs are hit.
- Part of a larger food group with a diverse range of customers
- Career progression and your own development is clearly laid out within this business meaning you can grow alongside them.
If you think you’re up for this challenge, then contact Carole on 0161 832 7463 or email Carole at carole.hearn@Silven.co.uk quoting reference CH/9862