- Location: North West/Lancashire/Merseyside
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c90k + car & usual benefits
- Date Posted: 22/03/2023
- Expiry Date: 28/04/2023
Head of Manufacturing
Do you want a role heading up manufacturing, with opportunities for career progression, working for a growing food manufacturer in the UK?
Role: Operations Manager
Location: North West/Lancashire/Merseyside
Salary: c90k + car & usual benefits
- Do you have experience of leading Operations on a fast-paced, food manufacturing site?
- Can you clearly demonstrate experience of leading high performing and engaged teams?
- Examples of improvements made through your teams and a stable career.
- Ideally, are you educated to degree level or equivalent in a business or manufacturing or engineering subject?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
The Role includes:
- This is a key role within the site leadership team and will own, control, and develop the Operations function to ensure the required results.
- Ability to effectively lead and engage the teams through change management programmes.
- To manage, develop an efficient operation in line with the site plan and key business performance indicators.
- To own the development and implementation of the Operations strategy and plans in line with the Site strategy.
- Always demonstrate visible leadership for the teams and in line with Company Values.
- Work with the Operations, Engineering and Technical teams to ensure a culture of continuous improvement that is common-place and working effectively and collaboratively.
What will you get?
- A company that is a leader in their field and that has an excellent reputation.
- Opportunities exist to progress and grow with the business.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/12905 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call on 0161 832 7463.