- Location: North West
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£100K plus excellent benefits package
- Date Posted: 07/12/2021
- Expiry Date: 15/01/2022
Are you looking for a new challenge as an Operations Director in manufacturing?
Job Title: Operations Director
Location: North West
Salary: c£100K plus excellent benefits package
- Do you have a track record as a General Manager or Operations Director or Site Director within FMCG or Pharmaceutical manufacturing?
- Have you managed supply chain, logistics and procurement as part of your remit?
- Have you experience of driving change through employee engagement?
- Do you have major project management experience, possibly with an Engineering background?
- Can you demonstrate evidence of strong leadership in your current and previous roles?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- You will have overall responsibility for sites’ senior management team across Operations, Engineering and Supply Chain and driving results through employee engagement.
- Overseeing major change management and project management initiatives, again driving these through your senior management team and beyond.
- You will lead the manufacturing strategy development.
- Reporting to the Managing Director, this role is a key role within the Group’s Senior Leadership Team.
- The role includes full operational responsibility, including P&L, for the business including supply chain, whilst also working closely with the Commercial, Innovation/NPD teams and other support functions.
- Create a high calibre, high performing team and enable them to deliver the business strategy.
- Drive high standards of health, safety and wellbeing.
- Keep abreast of industry / sector developments / best practice; network effectively.
- Play a leading role in driving continuous improvement.
- This site is part of a large pan-European group with a key focus on innovation and the highest quality products.
- There are exciting development plans for the site and this is your opportunity to be a major part of this.
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/OPDM to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0845 003 6872 or mobile 07792 465955.