- Location: Bristol, Gloucestershire
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£55k
- Date Posted: 03/11/2023
- Expiry Date: 01/12/2023
Operational Excellence Manager
Location – Bristol, Gloucestershire,
Salary – c£55k
Job Title – Operational Excellence Manager
Have you ever considered working with a food manufacturer with multi million pounds worth of CAPEX signed off?
Then get ready for your next mission.
- Positioning the operational excellence direction for the site with the Site Director.
- With the help of the central functions, you will sustain the Continuous Improvement strategy for the site.
- Play a pivotal role in the training and coaching of the teams. Supporting them in best practices across the food manufacturing factory including 5S / 5WHYS / short interval control etc.
- Support the group Operational Excellence team when needed.
- Strengthen the quality of operational KPI’s.
- A background implementing pillar structures across all areas of a factory to both support and enhance the processes would be preferred.
- Having a strong knowledge of Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement strategies and tools.
- Experienced in Food Manufacturing environments and processes.
- Ability to drive and develop teams on continuous improvement tools including but not limited to 5WHYS, 5S, short interval control, route cause analysis etc.
- Having continuous improvement qualifications and/or relevant degree is preferred but not essential.
Company and their values.
- A worldwide leader of the Food Manufacturing world. They offer fantastic career development, a chance to learn from some of the best in the game and an opportunity to be part of a huge portfolio.
- At Silven we’ve placed numerous people across this company with high retention rates because of their strong core values.
If at this point, you’re still reading then click apply! Or you can send a copy of your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 0161 832 7463 quoting reference HM15049.