- Location: London
- Job Type: NPD/Food Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £50-60k DOE plus benefits package
- Date Posted: 05/01/2022
- Expiry Date: 28/02/2022
NPD & Technical Manager
Salary: up to £50-60k DOE plus benefits package
Job Reference: KG/10248
Are you an NPD Manager with experience in Technical and Supply Chain?
You will be working for an ambitious, entrepreneurial company and become part of their future journey as they grow from strength to strength. Based at their iconic head office in London this is an AMAZING opportunity for the right person. My client have huge growth plans for the coming years – be part of their success!!
- Solely responsible for the NPD and Innovation strategy, identifying market trends to shape their 1, 3 and 5 year strategy.
- Ensuring compliance from a Technical, Food Safety and Quality point of view with Third Party Manufacturers and Supply base.
- To pioneer the brand working closely with other teams to deliver truly innovative products to tight deadlines.
- Maintain and nurture existing and develop new relationships with suppliers to source the best products on the market.
- Be the expert on the relevant food legislation and assist with packaging, legislation and compliance.
What you, the Candidate, will be able to demonstrate:
- Degree educated in Food Science, Nutrition or similar is absolutely essential – the product development process is extremely scientific.
- A minimum of 3 years working in a similar Product Development role with proven track success
- A good understanding of quality functions is a must.
- Able to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to communicate effectively and work strategically with the confidence to influence at senior level.
Whilst the main function of this role is to champion and grow the innovation and NPD pipeline you will also be the main point of call for customers, suppliers and manufacturers.
A real opportunity to make this your own!
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send me your CV to email@example.com with KG/10248 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07399 935 170 (mobile), and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!