NPD Project ManagerSilven Recruitment Posted 22/07/2019
NPD Project Manager
£50,000 + Excellent Benefits
Would you like to be a key player during a time of fundamental change for a blue-chip FMCG company?
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a track record of handling multiple projects resulting from NPD and other product-related change in a fast-paced environment?
If so, this role could be perfect for you.
A large Food and Drink company in Merseyside are recruiting for Project Manager to work across multiple business functions, influencing and aligning stakeholders to deliver projects from concept to launch. These projects will be triggered by NPD, EPD, raw material or supplier change, process change, changes to customer requirements, relevant capex projects (major and minor) etc.
- Creation of project plans and critical paths, allocation of project teams, tasks and responsibilities.
- Ownership of projects from project feasibility stage, delivery and post launch review.
- Facilitating teams of required subject matter experts to deliver projects / portfolio of projects in line with the Project Management Office (PMO) guidelines and frameworks.
- Leading project review meetings at defined stages through the process
- Management of KPIs of project delivery to ensure targets are met
- Review feasibility of projects and ensure projects are in line with organisational strategic plans.
- Proactively manage potential conflicts, engaging specialist expertise as required and confirming project alignment with strategic plans.
- Build and maintain relationships with business representatives and stakeholders at head office and sites and act as the primary point of contact for the project or portfolio.
- Tracking and reporting of project deliverables, including plans, financial benefits, risks, assumptions, issues and deliverables (e.g. RAID logs).
- Identification and escalation of risk and issues through defined PMO and governance processes.
- Creation and maintenance of comprehensive project documentation including work templates and meeting outputs.
- Thorough understanding of portfolio and project management practices and frameworks
- Proven track record in managing the delivery of multiple types of projects
- Solid experience in project planning tools and critical path management at project / portfolio level
- Strong financial management skills
- Sound knowledge of problem solving and facilitation techniques
- Deliver accurate and concise reports regarding project(s) status
- MS Project
- PMP / PRINCE II certification
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with GG/5588 as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.