- Location: West Midlands with hybrid working
- Job Type: NPD/Food Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: Excellent salary and benefits including relocation allowance
- Date Posted: 14/03/2023
- Expiry Date: 21/04/2023
NPD Project Manager
West Midlands with hybrid working
Excellent salary and benefits including relocation allowance
Would you like to be a key player during a time of growth and change for a global food manufacturing group ?
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a track record of handling multiple projects resulting from NPD and other product-related change in a fast-paced environment?
If so, this role could be perfect for you.
A global, multi-site food manufacturing business are recruiting for and NPD Project Manager to work across multiple business functions, influencing and aligning stakeholders to deliver projects from concept to launch. These projects could be triggered by NPD, EPD, raw material or supplier change, process change or changes to customer requirements.
- Creation of project plans and critical paths, allocation of project teams, tasks and responsibilities.
- Ownership of projects from project feasibility stage, delivery and post launch review.
- Facilitating teams of required subject matter experts to deliver projects / portfolio of projects in line with the Project Management Office (PMO) guidelines and frameworks.
- Leading project review meetings at defined stages through the process
- Management of KPIs of project delivery to ensure targets are met
- Review feasibility of projects and ensure projects are in line with organisational strategic plans.
- Build and maintain relationships with multiple stakeholders and act as the primary point of contact for the project or portfolio.
- Tracking and reporting of project deliverables, including plans, financial benefits, risks, assumptions, issues and deliverables
- Identification and escalation of risk and issues through defined PMO and governance processes.
- Creation and maintenance of comprehensive project documentation including work templates and meeting outputs.
- Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject area (Business, Supply Chain Management, Project Management) – a Science subject is preferred but not essential
- Proven experience in a Food/ Drink Manufacturing or FMCG Manufacturing
- Able to effectively engage other departments and stakeholders across a matrix organisation, through clear influencing and engagement
- Experience of successfully bringing new products, upgrades and cost / improvement initiatives to market through an agile project management approach – experience in other functions such as Category Management, Supply Chain, Project Management will be actively considered
- Experience focused on customers in Retail, Quick Service Restaurants, Private Label
- Project Management qualifications such as Prince “ would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
Please get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with EH/NPDPM as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.