- Location: London
- Job Type: NPD/Food Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£45-60k + Bens
- Date Posted: 18/05/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/06/2022
NPD Manager – Plant Based
Are you an inspirational NPD Manager?
Do you exude passion and have the drive to create new products and improve existing?
Do you have experience working within a team with a global presence?
If the answer to this question is YES then please read on….
Job Title: NPD Manager
Salary: c £45-60k + Bens
- Must be educated to Degree level in Food Science / Chemistry or equivalent
- Do you have experience of managing end to end NPD / Innovation projects in the food & drink manufacturing sector?
- Do you have excellent analytical skills and experience of working in the lab?
- Are you a confident communicator, able to influence at different levels and lead cross functional and teams?
- Experience of working with plant based and/or protein replacements would be a distinct advantage.
- Are you aware of current trends and influences in the food industry, motivated by new flavours and passionate about food quality?
The role is a mix of all the above and more, I have been to their sites and met the team and am very excited. Working with one of the most recognisable brands in the vegan sector, this offers a chance to excel from a microbiology side to the fruition of the products reaching the shop and food service shelf.
It is a brand new position due to expansion within the business pioneering their ever growing range. Exciting times!
A hugely innovative and inspiring company that are pioneering in the plant based, meat and dairy alternatives. They have recently gone through a large change within the company. They can offer flexible working hours, avenues to progress alongside world travel.
I cannot put into words what this client represents, so please feel free to call me and I would be happy to tell you more.
What to do next:
Get in touch! If you think this role is for your email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with KG/10915 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07399 935 170 (mobile).