- Location: Pembrokeshire
- Job Type: NPD/Food Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£40K
- Date Posted: 10/01/2024
- Expiry Date: 09/02/2024
NPD Manager – Food Manufacturing
Job Title: NPD Manager
- Responsible for the leading of the development and introduction of products starting from conception to launch.
- Communicating with stakeholders initial concepts of products and learning and developing from their feedback.
- Collaborate across multiple teams within the company while evaluating technical feasibility of proposed products.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring projects stay on schedule and objectives are established and met in planning and conducting product testing and trails.
- Ensure all products comply with the relevant regulatory standards and establish cost parameters for products while collaborating with the marketing team to develop product positioning, branding, and marketing strategies.
- Must have a bachelors or advanced degree within food science, food technologist is a similar field.
- Proven experience within new product development within the food manufacturing industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a analytical mindset.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with UK retailers.
- A food manufacturing company undergoing continuous growth and innovation who are creating a strong team who focus on career progression.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team who values learning and development.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Jodie directly at Jodie.firstname.lastname@example.org.