- Location: Cambridgeshire
- Job Type: NPD/Food Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £55k - £65k
- Date Posted: 29/04/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/05/2022
NPD Manager – Food
£55k – £65k
Job Reference: EH/SNPDMP
Are you an experienced NPD Manager who would like a new challenge or perhaps a Senior Technologist looking for their step up? Would you like to work for a food company that produces some of the UKs most popular brands as well as own-label products for the major retailers and foodservice customers?……
If so, please read on…
Fast- paced, agile and fun, they support their staff to achieve their career goals and provide a people-focussed working environment.
This is a crucial growth period for the business and you will be leading a high performing team to grow their market share and customer relationships further.
- You will lead an ambitious and talented team and report into the Head of R&D.
- You will manage the site R&D agenda which will cover Innovation and NPD – including product & pack changes.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all technical R&D documents are completed for new products and processes for commercial scale ups and trials.
- A key part of this role will be very hands, which will see you taking new specification briefs
- You will ensure prototypes are created on time and to a high quality
- You will work with the production team to help resolve technical issues during production (these can be sensory, chemical analysis, or shelf life testing).
- You will get to try lots of new and exciting products launched, in their very own state of the art R&D facility!
The Successful Candidate
You will have strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders quickly, not be afraid to get hands-on and be passionate about creating exciting products.
Experience building customer relationships is essential, preferably with the top 4 retailers and also foodservice/restaurants.
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with EH/SNPDM as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.