- Location: London
- Job Type: NPD/Food Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: circa £40k - £45K DOE + attractive benefits package
- Date Posted: 07/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 14/01/2023
NPD Manager (Beverages)
Salary: circa £40k – £45K DOE + attractive benefits package
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Liquid Development professional or formulation scientist to be involved in the development of a long term innovation strategy. This is a fast paced, dynamic business with a fantastic reputation for quality. A true chance to make a difference.
- Technical liquid development and project leadership experience with a track record of delivering results is essential.
- Minimum of 4 years in a food/drink or FMCG manufacturing discipline.Lab experience essential.
- Degree or relevant qualification in a science discipline along with project management qualifications.
- Liquid knowledge of ingredients, formulations and sensory is essential
- You will have experience of working with manufacturing departments driving cross functional project teams
- You need well-developed interpersonal skills, specifically relationship building, facilitation, written / verbal communication
- As NPD Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of the annual operating plan through project leadership and management of the projects within the team.
- Management of the NPD and EPD projects, short and long-term innovation pipelines and value addition strategies.
- Drive innovation by assessing new ingredients and technologies, analysing competitor launches and fuelling the innovation pipeline with consumer and customer-centric ideas.
- Execute innovation project briefs in alignment with the overall business goals and brand plans. Drive liquid formulations within budget and on time from prototyping to launch.
- This NPD Manager role is essential to focus on the development of the innovation strategy and to give the business sustainable competitive advantage.
- Their passions are for best in class packaging, for developing superior products that consumers drink and love, and for impeccable delivery of projects.
Due to the high volume of responses to online advertisements, regrettably we are only able to acknowledge successful applications. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To apply for this exciting new role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref EH/NPDB to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463 or 07792 465955