- Location: Central Belt Scotland
- Job Type: NPD/Food Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£65k - £70K + benefits
- Date Posted: 16/12/2022
- Expiry Date: 17/01/2023
c£65k – £70K + benefits
Central Belt Scotland
Are you an experienced NPD professional looking to take the next step in their career? Or are you an experienced NPD manager looking for a new challenge?
If you can answer yes to either of these then please read on!
To oversee the management of the NPD function for your specified retailer. Managing, mentoring and coaching an NPD Technologist while delivering excellent client services to your customers.
- Accountable for the development of new products by co-ordinating the efforts of all stakeholders ensuring a smooth transition from concept to full scale production.
- Manage the communication flow between the business and each relevant Commercial Manager to ensure time and resources are planned and delivered successfully.
- Manage customer relationships relevant with retail customers
- Successfully oversee multiple product launch calendars with numerous different customers
- Develop a creative environment whilst maintaining commercial relevance
- Extensive background in food manufacturing working with retail customers, preferably in added value chilled products/multi-component products.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Good people skills and coaching skills
- Good knowledge of labelling standards, allergen info and food legislation is beneficial
- Attention to detail and passion for food
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference EH/NPDS as a subject or give me a call on 0161 832 7463.