- Location: Merseyside
- Job Type: Development Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c. £55,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
- Date Posted: 16/08/2023
- Expiry Date: 22/09/2023
c£55,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus
(Relocation allowance available for the right candidate)
Job Reference: GG/13849
This is an opportunity to join the expanding flagship site of one of the UKs leading food manufacturers.
This is a fast-paced environment, with dozens of launches a year. Not for the faint-hearted, but for an ambitious NPD Manager with chilled, own-label experience, this is the perfect place to grow your career!
- Work closely with the group development, packaging and procurement teams to define new requirements.
- Develop your team, setting, reviewing and measuring clear objectives.
- Developing new and creative products as well as re-engineering existing products where appropriate.
- Ensure the group launch procedure is adhered to at all times and identify industry best practices that may benefit those processes if adopted.
- Ensure raw materials are sourced at the appropriate price and from technically approved suppliers.
- Ensure concept samples are made on time for presentation to customers, complete with relevant paperwork.
- Ensure accurate information regarding final product recipes, manufacturing processes and new ingredients and packaging are transferred in a timely manner to operations, supply chain, procurement and technical.
- Continually assess current products, to recommend and redevelop where necessary to ensure they reflect current market requirements.
- Liaise with Technical Manager to ensure bacteriological and chemical standards of new products to process.
- Significant track record of launching complex, own-label products successfully.
- An excellent project manager with a deep working knowledge of the stage gate process
- Chilled / own-label experience
If you feel you fit the brief for this opportunity and would like to take on a new challenge with an exciting business, click ‘apply now’ to be considered.
Or contact Gilbert Gregory on 02037943983 or 07487732962 or email@example.com quoting reference GG/13849.