- Location: Clwyd, Cheshire, Shropshire
- Job Type: Shift Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c60k w/ Benefits package
- Date Posted: 22/09/2023
- Expiry Date: 27/10/2023
Nights Shift Manager
Location – Clwyd, Cheshire, Shropshire
Salary – c60k w/ Benefits package.
Looking for Production/Operations talent to both maintain on site standards and develop the site engagement and develop the teams.
- Contribute to the Company business plan by maximising the efficiency and performance of the people and equipment within the production function.
- Lead by example, with self-motivation, to develop and drive Key Performance Targets.
- Develop and support the on-site CI initiatives.
- Coach, develop, recruit and train new members within production.
- Take responsibility for all health and safety, hygiene, and quality matters on shift.
- 4 on 4 off, 6-6.
- You will need to have a proven track record of delivering results against the KPIS and on-site targets.
- You will need to have examples of CI techniques and tools you’ve used previously.
- Ideally you will be hands on and be somebody who leads by example.
- Need to have high energy and high passion to succeed in this role.
- Health and Safety qualifications and an understanding of policies are highly preferred. Including IOSH and Food Safety.
- The site and the group overall are very well established providing some of the biggest names in the industry.
- Major changes have been made over the past 12 months to contribute to their new strategic vision.
If you want to know more about this opportunity call Hannah on 0161 832 7463 or email your CV direct too Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk with reference HM10673