- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £42k + Benefits
- Date Posted: 06/10/2022
- Expiry Date: 30/11/2022
Nights Hygiene Manager.
Salary – 42k + Benefits.
Location – Greater Manchester.
Lead a team of Hygiene Operatives on a 11:00pm – 7:00am shift pattern Monday to Friday with occasional weekend work ensuring the site is always audit ready.
- You must have previous Hygiene related experience, preferably within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 3.
- Previous chilled, low risk experience would be preferred but not essential.
- Help to maintain all the sanitation and hygiene to the highest standard whilst on night shift, as well as assist with audits.
- Ensure that all cleaning is completed safely, on time and supports the ‘Right First time’ ethos of the business.
- Ensure all SOPs and CICs are up to date.
- To ensure Health & safety include COSSH assessment, Risk assessment and document safe systems of work.
- The role will report into the Operations Manager but will also allow you a degree of autonomy
- This business is part of a bigger portfolio and has seen consistent growth over the past few years.
- Full job brief can be provided upon request.
To apply for this position contact Hannah on 01618327463 or email Hannah directly at Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk