- Location: South Yorkshire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£45k - £50k
- Date Posted: 06/01/2022
- Expiry Date: 28/02/2022
Nights Engineering Manager
Location – South Yorkshire
Salary – c£45k – £50k
Are you an Engineering Manager experienced in fast moving food production? Do you have a lead from the front leadership style? If you are looking to work with the best in class, apply below.
- HNC/HND or equivalent in an Engineering related degree or time served apprenticeship is a must.
- Engineering Management experience within a fast-paced food manufacturing environment is essential to this role.
- Experience of managing CAPEX budgets, developing members within your team, TPM/PPM.
- You must be visible within the factory showing you have strong leadership and technical knowledge.
- Health and Safety qualifications (NEBOSH, IOSH or equivalent).
- Effectively lead the site’s engineering team, the maintenance team and the external contractors employed to service and maintain the manufacturing operation.
- You will be a key member of the project team in delivery of capital investment and efficiency improvements. You will be working with a very healthy CAPEX budget.
- You will be measured on downtime, PPM completion, top losses, total spend etc.
- The engineering facilities are best in class, you will be responsible for maintaining and further enhancing these facilities through various means of Lean.
- Well invested site with state-of-the-art engineering facilities.
- The business has seen year on year growth in terms of production volume and employee count.
- Supplies major retailers across the UK with market leading products.
To hear more about this opportunity contact Hannah McGrail on 07450406505 or email Hannah your cv: Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference #HM10297