- Location: Suffolk, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Thetford, Newmarket
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £51k plus paid overtime
- Date Posted: 01/09/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/10/2022
Night Shift Site Services Engineer / Utilities Engineer
Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Site Services Engineer / Utilities Engineer
Location: Suffolk, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Thetford, Newmarket
Salary: £51k plus paid overtime
Shift Pattern – Permanent Nights, 10pm-6am Sunday Night to Friday Morning
Basic Hourly rate – £18.77 with Shift Allowance (33%) Annual = 51k plus paid overtime
- Do you have a proven track record as a Site Services/ Utilities Engineer in a manufacturing environment?
- Are you motivated by challenge?
If you can answer “yes” to the above questions, please read on….
- Reporting to the Site Services Manager, you will be part of a talented team and be responsible for all process and systems on site.
- Responsible for all Hard FM services including Process Equipment, Boilers, Cooling Towers, Effluent Plant, Compressors and M&E
- Work as part of the team to managing site utilities consumption / budget and deriving / presenting / implementing initiatives to reduce consumption and costs.
- Ensuring H&S legislations are met across the portfolio
- Energy & sustainability initiatives to improve energy performance and cost savings.
- Delivery of maintenance and repair strategy on time and on budget
- Identifying problems and delivering technical solutions within Process.
- Be responsible and manage key equipment compliance responsibilities to include but not limited to Electricity at Work, Pressure Systems, Legionella, Gas Safety , Fixed Installation Testing and Portable Appliance Testing
- Ensuring compliance with Environmental Regulations
- Manage the completion of all instrument calibration work to ensure compliance with GMP and ensure adequate recording of compliance documentation to prove due diligence for all compliance responsibilities
- My client is a FMCG manufacturer producing famous brands
- Superb leadership team, excellent staff retention, recruiting due to expansion
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC11802 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01485 520000