- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Operations/Production
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£55K plus benefits
- Date Posted: 15/10/2021
- Expiry Date: 01/01/1970
Night Shift Operations Manager
Job Title: Night Shift Operations Manager
Location: Greater Manchester
Salary: c£55K plus benefits
- You must have a proven track record in operations within an FMCG or Food Manufacturing environment.
- Previous experience managing a manufacturing team on nights is essential.
- You must be able to develop employees and enhance productivity through training, communication and strong leadership.
- You must have implemented KPI’s and be able to demonstrate how you have improved the performance of your team.
- Reporting to the Site Manager, this role is an influential part of the site’s senior management team and is responsible for operations on nights within the manufacturing facility. As it is the most senior person on nights you will have full site responsibility.
- Directly managing a team of Shift Managers, you will be responsible for driving performance against KPI’s such as waste, machine efficiencies and health & safety.
- Utilising your coaching style of management, you will mentor and lead the team of Shift Managers to improve their performance and capabilities as managers.
- My client is a well-known food manufacturer with a well-respected reputation in the market.
- Following a recent restructure, there is now a vacancy for a Night Shift Operations Manager at the company’s Greater Manchester based, impressive manufacturing facility.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref CH/9951 to email@example.com or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.