- Location: North West London
- Job Type: H&S Hygiene
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£40-45k + excellent benefits
- Date Posted: 28/02/2022
- Expiry Date: 15/04/2022
Night Hygiene Manager
North West London
Salary c£40-45k + excellent benefits
Reporting to the Group Hygiene Manager you will be responsible for effectively managing all aspects of the hygiene department to deliver output requirements. You will be accountable for a team of Hygiene Operatives and Team Leaders.
My client is in an exciting period of growth and with a strong brand name and a fantastic culture of recognition and development this is a great time to join them and have a real influence in this key role.
This role bridges supervisor across the night shift and is 5 days, 40 hours a week. Brand new role brought about due to growth.
• Delivering these requirements by controlling labour and materials within agreed budgets.
• Ensuring maximum efficiency of department to meet cleaning standards and requirements within timescales and costs.
• Ensure all scheduled cleans are completed.
• Use of auditing methods to measure and improve cleaning standards.
• Developing and maintaining cleaning schedules with task orders/SOP for all plant, equipment and premises.
• Attainment of external audits/hygiene standards by maintaining up to date records.
• Ensuring equipment handovers are carried out and systems developed to give clean start-ups for production requirements.
• Ensuring all corrective actions are closed out and recorded.
• Appropriate level of previous experience within a manufacturing unit in a hygiene supervisory role.
• Proven track record of development and engagement with staff
• Basic Food hygiene and level 3 Food Safety.
• Can demonstrate basic practical examples and knowledge of HACCP & TACCP.
• Ability to improve performance by utilising KPIs to drive improvements
• Ability to communicate with and influence direct reports.
• Good general IT skills (Word and Excel)
• An understanding of stock control, fiscal controls and performance improvement plans to realise budget savings.
• Experience of BRC and multi-retailer Codes of Practices
To apply for this role, please send a copy of your CV quoting reference KG/9849 to email@example.com or call Keeley on 0161 832 7463 / 07399 935 170