- Location: West Midlands
- Job Type: NPD/Food Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£30k - 35k
- Date Posted: 13/09/2023
- Expiry Date: 20/10/2023
New Product Development Technologist.
Based – West Midlands
Salary – c£30k – 35k
Role – Development Technologist
This role would suit an ambitious graduate with a genuine passion for the food industry looking for longevity in their career.
- Ideally you will have at least 12 months industry experience within food manufacturing.
- Experience in the expectations of UK retailers is preferred but not essential.
- You will have an intermediate food hygiene qualification as a minimum.
- A passion for innovation and a forward-thinking attitude will certainly take you far within this business.
- Drive to grow and develop your career with a genuine passion for the food industry.
- You will have joint responsibility of product launches beginning at concept all the way through to launch.
- Working closely with the customers you will gain an understanding of their expectations and ensure best processes are delivered.
- Lead test and factory trials with operations, process, and site technical teams at relevant sites. Liaise with all site functions to progress projects.
- Successful deliver on concept, creation, and development, working cross functionally.
- Everyone in NPD wants somewhere to invest in innovation – that is exactly what this business are doing.
- Multi-site business with a vast global reach.
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Hannah McGrail on 0161 832 7463 or email Hannah directly on email@example.com quoting reference HM14106