- Location: Gwynedd
- Job Type: NPD/Food Technology
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£45k.
- Date Posted: 28/06/2023
- Expiry Date: 04/08/2023
New Product Development Manager
Based – Gwynedd
Salary – c£45k.
Role – NPD Manager.
This is a new role for the business to support their product growth! Alongside the Sales Director you will create a concept pipeline, build a team, and assist them in their expansion. It’s a really exciting time to join them.
- You will need to have experience launching products from concept right the way through for retailers.
- The right candidate will be able to exemplify successful product launches within a chilled category.
- Experience in the expectations of UK retailers is essential to this role.
- This is a standalone role, meaning you need to be a seasoned NPD Manager who has experience communicating cross functionally as essentially, you are a point of contact for the site.
- A passion for innovation and a forward-thinking attitude will certainly take you far within this business.
- Reports directly into the Sales Director.
- You will have responsibility of product launches beginning at concept all the way through to handover with no direct reports.
- Working closely with the customers you will gain an understanding of their expectations and ensure best processes are delivered.
- Successful deliver on concept, creation, and development, working cross functionally.
- Everyone in NPD wants somewhere to invest in innovation – that is exactly what this business are doing.
- Multi-site business with a vast European reach.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Hannah McGrail on 07377424997 or email Hannah directly on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference HM13533