- Location: Lancashire
- Job Type: Sales / Accounts Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 basic salary + Pension
- Date Posted: 19/01/2022
- Expiry Date: 28/02/2022
National Accounts Manager – truly delicious product
If you’re going to sell a product, it may as well be one which is delicious. Here’s a chance to do just that in the rolling hills of Lancashire.
About the Company
- They’re a family run business with a lovely, supportive culture.
- They make such good products that the business is growing.
- They’re in the beautiful rolling hills of Lancashire.
- You’ve been a NAM or in a sales role within a food or FMCG company before.
- If it was an SME or a growing business, or even a family, that’d be great.
- If you can actually get to Lancashire, that’d be a definite plus.
Oh, and you also need a driving licence.
Salary and Package.
£30,000 – £35,000 basic salary.
Only 4.5 days a week. That’s like 26 days off extra a year.
The half day a week off is on Friday afternoon.
32 days holiday a year.
Pension. Auto enrolment at 4% after 3 months.
If you like the sound of selling literally the nicest and best product in its category; if you like the sound of having Friday afternoons off; if you think 26 half days off plus 32 actual days off sounds like a great deal – then at least get in touch with me to see if this role could be of interest.
07399 934 816
If you can’t drive or have never been in any role anything like a NAM then it isn’t going to work.