- Location: London
- Job Type: Sales / Accounts Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£45k
- Date Posted: 03/04/2023
- Expiry Date: 05/05/2023
National Account Manager
Do you have passion for diving into the needs of customers by maintaining long term relationships? Like to change between the customer focused part and the data driven, analytical, reporting site of sales?
- Food Service industry experience is essential. A minimum of 3 years working within food will be required.
- Experience working with Hotels, Restaurants, Caterers or Events is desirable.
- You will be self-motivated, customer focussed, analytical, commercially driven and have excellent communication and team skills.
- Proven sales professional within commodity processing environment (i.e. selling products and capacity within a volatile pricing environment).
- You will be translating customer’s needs into business opportunities, selling out of the product portfolio and always negotiating for the best possible outcome.
- Expanding on the account recognising new potential customers and bringing them on board.
- Analyse market data, create, and execute sales forecasts and use this to go above and beyond.
- An established, high quality food wholesaler supplying across the UK and Europe
- A chance to join a close-knit, passionate team with an established customer base
To apply for this role please contact Amelia Hinton-Carroll on 01618327463 with reference AHC/12519 or email Amelia on email@example.com