- Location: Greater Manchester
- Job Type: Sales / Accounts Manager
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: c£40k - £45k + benefits
- Date Posted: 01/12/2023
- Expiry Date: 01/01/2024
National Account Manager
Job Title: National Account Manager
Location: Northwest / Greater Manchester
Salary: c£40k – £45k + benefits
If you have previous experience in a National Account Manager/Sales Manager role within food manufacturing, particularly looking after key retailers including Tesco / Sainsburys / Aldi / Lidl then this one is for you!
- Selling and negotiation using a structured process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong interpersonal skills and understanding of customer dynamics.
- Engaging and persuasive presenter with the ability to build an immediate rapport.
- A proven ability to undertake a wide range of activities to drive sales growth.
Your next mission.
- Develop account business plan strategies in accordance with overall sales and company.
- Work with customers and their teams to continually identify new opportunities within their business or their customer base to grow sales and profit of products.
- Ensure existing business is retained by understanding customer needs and fulfilling these by aligning and coordinating all internal colleagues.
- Agree regular demand forecasts by product line with major customers and liaise with Customer Services / Forecasting to ensure these are processed in line with required delivery date.
- To continuously identify, prospect and win new business within the allocated customer base and within prospects accounts.
- Build long term relationships with customers to help them sell more of our products.
- My client is a market leading manufacturer that has seen impressive growth in its sector over the last few years.
- An opportunity now exists for a National Account Manager to further develop and grow their portfolio.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref HM15333 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 0161 832 7463.