- Location: Herefordshire
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £39,000-£53,000
- Date Posted: 04/10/2023
- Expiry Date: 10/11/2023
Job Title: Multiskilled Engineer
Shift Pattern: Rotational
- Undertake PPM, taking safe plant operations and product quality into consideration.
- Develop and enhance maintenance systems and procedures.
- Routinely undertake CI activities to help enhance plant activity and reliability of equipment.
- Participate in plant improvements, modifications, and capital investment projects.
- Coach, mentor and support engineers and operational technicians as appropriate.
- Act as a subject matter expert on plant equipment and technology.
- Time-served apprenticeship in an engineering discipline.
- HNC in an engineering discipline or equivalent.
- Familiar with process machinery or equivalent equipment.
- Proactive and dynamic approach to safety.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst having a high attention to detail.
- One of the UK’s largest food businesses, working with the nation’s most popular supermarkets and restaurants.
- A great company culture with a close-knit team that invests in its people.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Siobhan directly at Siobhan.email@example.com quoting reference SI/14388.