- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £35,000-39,000 / year
- Date Posted: 18/11/2021
- Expiry Date: 31/12/2021
Would you be interested in working for a global manufacturer of lifesaving products?
- A global manufacturer of scientific and pharmaceutical products.
- Been in operation for over 100 years but very modern outlook.
- Cash rich and investing in the site you’ll be working at (so you’ll work with some great kit).
- Multiskilled engineer with either mechanical or electrical bias.
- Working in a modern, clean, advanced manufacturing environment.
- Shift pattern – 6-2, 2-10 days – Monday to Friday.
- Mechanically or electrically biased multiskilled maintenance engineer.
- 17th or 18th edition is fine; engineering qualifications beyond that would be nice. Not necessary though!
- Able to commute to south Stoke area.
Salary and package.
- £35,000-39,000 / year
- Matched employer pension up to x %
If you’re interested in finding more, then send your CV over today.
07399 934 816