- Location: Merseyside
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: up to £46k
- Date Posted: 15/09/2023
- Expiry Date: 25/10/2023
Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Shift Engineer
Salary: up to 46k
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off (2 days, 2 nights [6-6])
- Execute planned and unplanned maintenance activities to agreed standards, ensuring consistent safe working practices.
- Ensure optimum performance of the manufacturing plants and equipment at best value cost and effective use of resource.
- Deliver mechanical support to all assets and projects on site.
- Deliver electrical support and projects based on electrical competent assessment and within capabilities as validated by site engineering management team.
- Positively affect plant reliability through practical intervention on improvement activities, maintenance procedures, and plant stoppages.
- Technical Hands-On Engineering Experience, preferably through recognised time-served apprenticeship within food manufacturing.
- Experience of working on high hazard equipment and competent in undertaking safe isolation.
- Technical qualifications and competence in mechanical/electrical.
- Experience of risk assessing maintenance activity and controlling safe working practices.
- A leading global provider of high-quality food products, including value-added premium products and well-recognised brands.
- A forward-looking business committed to people, safety, sustainability, and quality.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, then contact me on 0161 832 7463 or email Siobhan directly at email@example.com quoting reference SI/14147.