- Location: North Wales
- Job Type: Engineering
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Salary: £42,139 (+5% bonus scheme)
- Date Posted: 13/07/2022
- Expiry Date: 31/08/2022
Position – Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer – (Any Bias)
Location – North Wales
Salary – £42,139 (+5% bonus scheme)
Shift – 4on4off (2days 2nights – 4off)
Scope of role
To support manufacturing processes by responding effectively to equipment breakdowns in addition to carrying out scheduled maintenance work. A proactive approach to the correction and modification of machine processing faults to ensure repeat failures do not occur.
- To respond efficiently and effectively to equipment breakdowns.
- To ensure maximum focus is given to their nominated production area
- To accurately record all breakdown information and equipment condition utilising established and future systems.
- To be familiar with all aspects of machinery operation, be proactive in identifying running problems and their correction/modification.
- To maintain GMP and hygiene requirements in line with Nice-Pak standards. Total compliance with all H & S requirements both legal and internal.
- Compliance with engineering stores procedures and documentation.
- To work effectively within a shift structure ensuring technical cover at all times.
- To provide a reasonable amount of overtime cover in respect of holidays, sickness, maintenance shut-downs, projects etc.
- To monitor machinery in production with a view to carrying out adjustments as necessary.
- To follow any reasonable request from his/her supervisor.
Feel free to get in touch for a confidential chat!
T – 0161 832 7463