Multi-skilled EngineerSilven Recruitment Posted 23/04/2021
Brand new, state of the art factory. Fully automated. Exciting period of growth!
Location: Park Royal, London
Role: Days / Nights
- To provide engineering resource in carrying out planned maintenance, breakdown repairs, refurbishment, installation and modification.
- Provide upgrade or services to minimize downtime, thereby maintain the equipment in the best possible condition.
- Use of CMS system for recording works carried out.
- Input of data for analytical value to reduce damage and breakdowns.
- Planned preventative maintenance schedule adherence.
- To undertake statutory checks as directed by the management team.
- Prioritise work activities.
- Application and adherence to Good Manufacturing practices
- Experience of working in Food & Drink or FMCG, fast paced manufacturing environment
- Experience of working across mechanical and electrical trades as qualified.
- Proven experience of working as part of a team to improve line performance, efficiency, quality and safety.
- F gas certification with knowledge of refrigeration would be an advantage.
- Experience of working both proactively and reactively on maintenance projects.
- Can do, positive attitude. No two days are the same so the ability to flex your approach to dairy work.
If you are a Multi-skilled Engineer with a desire to work in this state-of-the-art factory with huge growth plans, then get in touch!
To apply for this exciting opportunity please forward CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference KG/8915 or call 07399 935 170 / 0161 832 7463